If you are interested in advertising you will be interested in our profile.
- Frequency: Harpsichord & Fortepiano Magazine is issued twice a year, roughly in November and May.
- Subscriber numbers are small but focused on the subject of early keyboards. The magazine, despite its title does cover subjects for organ, clavichord, and other early keyboard instruments. -
- Geographical Coverage: Subscribers include professional performers and keen amateurs; teachers and students; makers/restorers of original instruments and copies; archives, libraries, museum collections, and universities; and enthusiasts. They are roughly 24% from the US, 59% from the UK, 12% from Europe and 4% from the rest of the world.
- How to advertise: Advertisements are available as given in the rates/booking form. Space can be booked by units or multiples thereof. We can offer space on the back outer page in full colour, or the inside back cover and inside front covers in black and white. There may also be selected black and white units in the main body of the magazine.
- Deadlines: for the Autumn issue, we need copy and payment latest by 1 September . For the Spring issue we need copy by 1 March. However, we advise you to book and pay when you know you want the space as it is first come, first served.
To aid you in planning we have created a Graphics Guide.
To complete an ad booking, you should book the ad provisionally (using the form below.) We will check whether the room you request is available and let you know. After this you will need to send the artwork to us electronically so it can be approved by our ads department, and then you will receive an invoice prompting you to pay in full. Please note that all ads must be paid before they are sent to the designer.
Please see our Ad Rates and Sizes (Note that the rates will be dated and you should always use the rates wih the latest date.)
To book a provisional advert, please email us.
Once your ad is accepted you will receive an invoice and will be instructed how to pay.